No comments to show.
- by International Cardio-Oncology SocietyDr Anne Blaes is a Professor in the Division of Hematology and Oncology at the University of Minnesota. She is the Director of the Screening, Prevention, Etiology, and Cancer Survivorship (SPECS) Program within the Masonic Cancer Center. View the original webinar here: https://www.radcliffecardiology.com/webinars/applying-esc-ic-os-guidelines-how-do-we-actually-do-risk-stratification
- by International Cardio-Oncology SocietyIhab Rafic Hamzeh, MD, Associate Professor, Department of Cardiology, The MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
- by International Cardio-Oncology SocietyThis is a highlight from our weekly webinar January 11, 2023. You can view the entire broadcast at the link below. https://www.radcliffecardiology.com/webinars/cardiovascular-toxicities-novel-cancer-drugs Dr Kathryn Ruddy is a Professor of Oncology at Mayo Clinic, Rochester, US. She co-leads the Prevention, Survivorship and Care Delivery Programme at Mayo Clinic Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- by International Cardio-Oncology SocietyDr. Ganatra and Dr. Daniel Lenihan discuss an article they both contributed to titled "SGLT2 Inhibitor Use and Risk of Clinical Events in Patients With Cancer Therapy–Related Cardiac Dysfunction" Article Link https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S2213177923005966 Dr. Sarju Ganatra is Vice Chair of the Department of Medicine at Lahey Hospital Department of Medicine Research Follow him on X: @SarjuGanatraMD
- by International Cardio-Oncology SocietyDan Lenihan and Steve Casselli had a chance to sit down with Dr. Prince Otchere at the San Antonio Breast Cancer Summit 2023 and discuss developments in Ghana, Africa which Prince is helping to pioneer.