Important new guidelines published!
February 01, 2020
- This consensus article provides guidance on prevention, screening, monitoring and treatment of cardiovascular toxicities.
- Authorship includes a multidisciplinary group of experts from different institutions and countries in Europe and abroad.
- Cardiovascular toxicities of cancer therapies can have significant impact on cancer patients’ morbidity and mortality.
- A multidisciplinary approach to the cardiovascular care of cancer patients is essential to achieve optimal long-term outcomes.
- A summary of recommendations is provided, including levels of evidence and grades of recommendation where applicable.